Thursday, October 4, 2007

Free Music

I went to Starbucks this morning. I wish I had a barista at home who would make a latte for me on demand. It doesn't take them very long at Starbucks because they're already set up. It takes too long at home.

Anyway, today is Day 3 of Starbucks' Song of the Day promotion with iTunes. Stop by your favorite Starbucks for your drug of choice and they give you a code for a free song. My barista Sara was supposed to discard the codes for the first two days, but she hadn't yet so she gave me ones for those days as well. Tuesday was "Jokerman" by Bob Dylan. I'm not a Dylan fan, so I'm not crazy for it. Wednesday was "One Day" by KT Tunstall. That was good. It was labeled as explicit, but I didn't play close attention to the lyrics, so I'm not sure how bad they are. Today's song is "Night of the Iguana" by Joni Mitchell. I thought Joni was a woman, but the singer sure sounds like a man to me. To sum it up, I paid $4.05 for my latte and got one good song. Not too bad. It would be nice if they were giving away free drinks and free songs.


----------------
Now listening to KT Tunstall - One Day on iTunes
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. Joni Mitchell is a woman, one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete