Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I wrote this up last night and then forgot to publish it!

It
's pretty easy to plan out my meals when I do it ahead of time, but pretty difficult if I wait until Sunday or Monday. This week's menu I wrote out middle of last week some time when I was thinking about my upcoming OAMC day. My freezer is about half empty right now, but after a day of OAM cooking this weekend and a new quarter of beef next weekend space is going to be tight. My single largest space hog is a frozen turkey from last Thanksgiving's turkey sale. It's on the OAMC menu to make room for more beef.

Monday - tuna casserole, salad, fruit

Tuesday - chicken and corn quesadillas, green veg

Wednesday - firecracker chicken, green veg, pasta/rice side from a box

Thursday - taco joes, green veg, pierogies and cheese

Friday - grill night - ranch chicken kabob salad, garlic bread, fruit

Saturday - 4th of July cookout - Take the awesome
FLO'S ROASTED POTATO SALAD. Roasted garlic, bacon...need I say more? (Btw, I've made the brats and cabbage recipe too, but they're only so-so whereas the potato salad was a keeper).

Sunday - OAMC Day - Joe will grill the whole turkey for me to use

Do you know what you're eating this week? If you would like some menu plan inspiration, be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to see what others are having!

1 comment:

  1. Love the looker of your menu especially the firecracker chicken! Enjoy your cookout!

    ReplyDelete