Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It's Monday again so that means it's time to plan out the week's menu. I actually did this yesterday afternoon when Samantha was sleeping. I laid out a menu for this week and next right up until we leave for vacation, but I'll leave you hanging on next week's food. Besides nothing works out exactly as planned, so I bet I'll revise the menu before we eat.

Monday - tuna casserole, spinach, jell-o

Tuesday - farmer's casserole, something from the CSA share, biscuits

Wednesday - Velveeta taco mac and cheese using grilled turkey, green veg

Thursday - buffalo chicken spaghetti, salad

Friday - pizza night (BBQ chicken filling was supposed to be for pitas, but I haven't bought any yet), salad

Saturday - grilled firecracker chicken, hash brown casserole, green veg

Sunday - baked ziti, garlic bread, green veg

Do you know what you're eating this week? If you would like some menu plan inspiration, be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie to see what others are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment